Pop Up Cooking Classes
We are offering private cooking classes in our residential space for groups of 6people. The price per person is $120 plus tax.
In this hands-on cooking experience you will create a multi course menu with Chef Liz using seasonal ingredients from Pike Place Market. We then sit down to indulge in our gourmet dishes. Liz will reveal techniques to be efficient and safe in the kitchen as well as deep dive into the value of the ingredients we use; we personally source our ingredients from our trusted partners. Everyone will leave with new knowledge and appreciation of the bounty of food that the northwest offers us.
This cooking class includes a four-course meal with snacks, a starter, main and dessert course as well as wine. We believe in eating real food, full of color and flavor. Quality ingredients are important to us and all of our food is fresh and locally sourced from Pike Place Market wherever possible. We design an experience that is decadent, informative and fun. Eat Seattle keeps class sizes small so everyone receives specialized attention and absorbs the full experience. You will also receive 10% discounts on our vendor partners and recipes to take home.
The menus are thoughtfully designed to learn new techniques, maximize seasonal flavors and inspire your inner-chef to replicate these recipes at home.
Please email us if you have questions regarding the format: email@example.com
What will you gain?
- Education on what’s in season, where it comes from and how to pick the best produce and meat
- 4-course meal: snacks, starter, main, dessert
- 10-15% off vendor partners in the Pike Place Market
- Learn about Seattle’s culture and NW cuisine
- Cooking experience guided by our chef
- Instructional cooking tips and tricks
- Eat a beautifully prepared Northwest gourmet meal made with the freshest local, organic ingredients
- The recipes
- Small groups of 3-5 people