Eat Seattle’s cooking classes consists of a tour through the famous Pike Place Market where the chef will explain the local and seasonal produce as he/she selects the ingredients for the menu being cooked. The group ends up in the beautiful Atrium kitchen in the market where the chef instructs the preparation of the menu; providing tips on cooking techniques, information about the meal and tidbits of Seattle’s history.
We then sit down to indulge in our gourmet dishes. The menus are thoughtfully designed to learn new techniques, maximize seasonal flavors and inspire your inner-chef to replicate these recipes at home.
Format is a combination of hands-on and demonstration to ensure that our guests get the most of the teachings and those that would like to participate can do so. Some of the classes may be more demonstration based and indicated in the description. Please email us if you have questions regarding the format: email@example.com
What will you gain?
- Shopping tour of the local market vendors that supply the best chefs in town
- Education on what’s in season, where it comes from and how to pick the best produce and meat
- 4-course meal: snacks, starter, main, dessert
- 10-15% off vendor partners in the Pike Place Market
- Learn about Seattle’s culture and NW cuisine
- Cooking experience guided by our chef
- Instructional cooking tips and tricks
- Eat a beautifully prepared Northwest gourmet meal made with the freshest local, organic ingredients
- The recipes